Saturday 7 May 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hi my name is Glen Rundell. To those of you who don't know me I'm a woodworker who has come to the craft later than some but with a continuous desire to improve my skills and create beautiful, functional and quality chairs, furniture, tools and wooden items.

I guess I have always drawn, built or made things, whether it was from wood, steel or leather or just sketched, from my earliest days as a kid. Joining, welding or stitching these things together was exciting and seeing the finished item gave me an immense sense of achievement that I still get today when I see a finished piece.

Anyhow, the purpose of this blog is to document my woodworking journey, share woodworking information freely as it should be shared, encourage the use of traditional hand tools and hand skills and encourage others to be passionate about their craft. I hope you enjoy the journey. Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment